- Reboot Into CWR Mode. (Use CWR 22.214.171.124/126.96.36.199 Official)
- Wipe Dalvik Cache.
- wipe Cache Portions.
- Do A Factory Reset.
- Flash Sungsonic™ HD zip.
- Again Wipe Dalvik Cache. (IMPORTANT DON’T SKIP THIS)
- Reboot To system.
- Congratulations You have successfully Flashed Sungsonic™ HD.
Rom will take more than 5 minutes in first boot, so be calm, once it boots to lock screen don’t touch any thing for 5 minutes, leave the rom to settle down. (This step will minimize unwanted force closes in any rom.)
IMPORTANT NOTE for Sungsonic™ HD users:
- Please always do a clean flash, if you are not doing clean flash then I can’t answer your any quarry.
- Don’t flash any audio mod or anything on this ROM if you are going to flash any audio mod you are going to lose all audio effect which comes with sungsonic™ HD.. ROM.
- Please do not flash any scrips on this ROM.
- This rom is beta tested for more than 48 hours. by two users….as per the the beta test reports, rom is very stable and does not have any issues.